Warranty Terms & Conditions
- 1. Unless otherwise stated, Atech computer systems come with a 1 year parts and labour return to store warranty. Beyond this period, normal inspection fees and shipping & handling charges apply.
- 2. Atech computer systems include main board, central processing unit (CPU), Random Access Memory (RAM), hard disk drive (HDD), floppy disk drive (FDD), video graphic adaptor card, case (mini tower, desktop, mid tower, full tower, etc), optical drive, sound card, network card and other internal components installed. All of these components must be purchased at the same time and installed for use as a complete unit. Any component other than the above shall not be treated as part of an Atech computer system.
- Hard disk drive warranties do not cover data storage, which will be the full responsibility of the customer. Hard drive RAID array setups are intended to be a compliment to regular backups, and not a complete replacement for them.
- Software issues are not covered under warranty, unless the media is damaged on arrival.
- 3. Peripherals are covered by the warranty terms and conditions of their respective distributors/suppliers.
- 4. On-site warranty on Atech computer systems shall be stated in separate contract.
- 5. Warranty will be void if Atech computer systems are found tampered with. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage to Atech computer systems caused by any service, installation or upgrade carried out by unauthorised personnel.
- 6. Unless otherwise stated, computer parts & accessories supplied by Atech Computers Ltd come with a one year return to store warranty.
- 7. Warranty of all individual products including notebooks and digital cameras are subject to their equivalent suppliers or distributors. However, second-hand and ex-lease laptop batteries are not covered under warranty.
- 8. Physical damage, such as fall shock and bent CPU pins, is not covered under warranty and any costs incurred will be at user's expense.
- 9. Purchase invoice must be presented at the time of making a warranty claim.
Refunds & Exchange Policy
- 1. An Atech computer system has certain environmental requirements to achieve the PC’s normal lifespan. It requires a stable power source with an uninterrupted power supply (UPS) device to provide power, a dry and dust free environment and no direct sunlight contact. The use of a power surge protector will reduce the chance of a power spike causing damage to the PC. However the quality of different surge protectors may have different capabilities. Low quality ones will not be able to supply a stable power source to the PC and will reduce the PC’s normal lifespan.
- 2. In addition to the environmental requirement, fair use is required to achieve its normal lifespan. Unlike a TV, a PC’s use is different every time. The amount of use and the type of use will affect the life of the PC.
- 3. If the above requirements are not fulfilled, the computer system will not be guaranteed to its normal lifespan. It will be guaranteed within the specified warranty period only.
- 1. Products may be exchanged for another product or an Atech credit note as long as the following criteria are met:
- The original invoice is returned with the product along with all the original packaging and accessories.
- The product is in "as new condition".
- The product is not damaged.
- The product is returned within 30 days of purchase.
- 2. If after leaving the store, a fault is found with manufacture or condition of goods, all rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act apply.
- 3. Atech Computers is not obliged to offer the above agreements if the customer has changed his/her mind, or no fault is found with the product.
- 4. Atech Computers reserves the right to charge a minimum 30% re-packaging fee if the packaging is not in an "as new" condition.
- 5. Due to copyright law, software cannot be refunded if the package has been opened.