We offer a wide range of computer services. Call us on 04-801-6188 or e-mail us at [email protected] for further details.
All prices exclude GST.
- $50 Inspection Fee for all non-warranty service and self-assembled computers
- $60 per hour for standard service
- $20 for quick fixes
- Residential onsite callouts from $70 depending on location
- Commercial onsite callouts from $110 depending on location
- A4 black & white printing 20c per page
- A4 colour printing $1 per page
- PC Hardware builds & upgrades
- Software and Operating system installation
- Data backup & cloning
- Dust cleaning and PC tune-up
- Virus and malware removal
- Hardware testing & repair
- Home networking & Internet setup
- Small office networking setup & design
- Disaster recovery where possible
Service Terms & Conditions
- Specialist laptop hardware servicing for all laptop brands - prices will vary from model to model and will be approximate. Brands serviced include Acer, Apple, Asus, Dell, HP/Compaq, IBM, Lenovo, NEC, Sony, and Toshiba, among others
- Apple laptop warranty: please call 0800-692-7753
- Acer laptop warranty: please call 0800-ACERNZ
- Asus laptop warranty: please call 0800-278-778
- HP/Compaq laptop warranty: please call 0800-113-694
- Lenovo laptop warranty: please call 0508-201-650
- Toshiba laptop warranty: please call 0800-445-439
- 1. Service fees will be charged for software problems.
- 2. Atech Computers will take reasonable care whilst servicing computers, and software and hardware settings may need to be changed where necessary. For laptops in service, batteries will not be shipped for safety and liability reasons.
- 3. Hard drive may need to be formatted unless the customer instructs not to in writing.
- 4. There is risk of data loss while servicing the computer. Client claims from Atech Computers carry no liability for such risk or any other risk under any other circumstance.
- 5. Services are normally done within 2 to 7 working days. Some servicing may take longer, depending on schedule and the availability of parts.
- 6. Urgent service (Immediate Evaluation) has an extra charge, and depends on schedule and workload.